It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
LOL I love the Urban Dictionary. Keeps me on my game! ;) lol JK! But truely, there are some words out there that I didn't even know about... like Rendebooze?! Do you know that that is??? Watch the video and find out!!
OMG! How freaking cute is this! Drake brings his two 4yo nieces on stage and sings to them! He gave them a chance to show the crowd what they can do too! There names are Sade and Spirt! TOOO CUTE!!!
Photo: Getty Images
People gonna talk, we know this. We also know that celebs do crazy stuff for publicity...but in the world of Lady Gaga... everything she does is because its just who she is!!
In a recent Q&A session, someone asked The Mother Monster if she was pretending to be Bi-Sexual for publicity; here is what she had to say about that!!
“You know what? It’s not a lie that I am bisexual and I like women, and anyone that wants to twist this into ‘she says she’s bisexual for marketing,’ this is a f**king lie. This is who I am and this is who I have always been.”
It took me a hot minute to figure out if that was her or not, but a change in hair and some baby weight can do a lot for someone apperance! Check out Pharrel and his wife Helen jammin out to Blurred lines... cute!!
Super cute video, but I really wish she would stop waving that fan all crazy like! It's not that hot up in there!! :P
February 28, 2012/Photo: Getty Images
Has it ever happen to you??? yuo walk into a Halloween Costume party thinkin you look bad ass only to run into someone with the same get up?! ITS LAME!! Well, last night not only did that happen to Rihanna, but the person who had the same costume happen to be her enemy!! Karrueche Tran and Rihanna both when the L.A. Chola style for Halloween... Plaid, pressed Khakis and Chuck Taylors! Only thing seperating the two what that Rihanna went with the undead twist and painted her face up.
That's me and my banana man! :) After reading this artical, I'm glad that we did go with our original idea of bacon and eggs. (I would've been the bacon BTW!) Below are a few couples costumes that have some hidden messages. If and your partner are thinking about being any of these, you may think twice and read the rest of the artical below!!
BAD COUPLES COSTUMES
1. The couple that simulates sex by dressing up as something that gets shoved inside something else. EXAMPLE: Key and keyhole.
2.The couple that thinks it's hilarious to cross-dress. EXAMPLE: Girl dress up as a football player and the guy as a "female cheerleader".
3.The couple whose obsession with babies. EXAMPLE: Bun in the oven costume.
4. The way too comfortable with their bodies couple. EXAMPLE: Tarzan and Jane.
If any of these costumes ring a bell for you and your partner... READ THE ANALYSIS OF EACH HERE! You'll think twice!!