It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Rick Ross is crestfallen over losing his Reebok deal because of that date rape song ... but he's also bitter because he believes the shoe company owed him a second chance.
Sources close to the rapper tell TMZ ... Ross will lose between $3.5 million and $5 million ... he was getting a check each time he wore the shoes.
TMZ broke the story ... Reebok dumped Ross for releasing the song U.O.E.N.O., which includes the lyric: "Put Molly [Ecstasy] all in the champagne. She ain't even know it. I took her home and I enjoy that. She ain't even know it."
Ross issued a tepid apology ... suggesting the lyrics were actually misinterpreted. He also pulled the song -- which was only on a mixtape.
But that wasn't enough for Reebok, which was taking heat from women's groups for keeping Ross in its stable of spokespeople.
Ross is telling people he was entitled to corporate forgiveness because he did so much for the brand ... bringing classic Reeboks back in style in the hip-hop community.
But Reebok was unmoved, saying, "We are very disappointed he has yet to display an understanding of the seriousness of this issue or an appropriate level of remorse."
In other words ... too little, too late, Rick.
Lil Wayne is laughing at reports that he's about to lose his mansion and fancy cars to satisfy a $3.4 million judgment against him -- because he says that kind of jack is pocket change to him.
Wayne had sued Quincy Jones III over a documentary about the rapper's life. QJIII countersued ... claiming Wayne screwed him out of profits by acting so unreasonably.
The California jury saw it Quincy's way and slapped Wayne with the multi-million dollar judgment.
Now we find out ... Quincy's lawyer has moved the judgment to Florida ... where Wayne has lots of assets, including an $11 million mansion and a Bugatti that's worth more than a mil. There's a report out that the lawyer is taking aim at these goodies to satisfy the judgment.
But our Wayne sources say no one is going to sell any of Wayne's assets to satisfy any judgment, because he's worth as much as $100 million and can easily pay off the judgment.
It's interesting ... Wayne has thumbed his nose at everyone connected to the case -- remember his epic deposition (below)? So it's a little surprising Wayne is saying he'll pay the piper.
Rick Ross just learned a hard lesson about rape and money ... you embrace one, you lose the other ... because he was just DUMPED by Reebok.
As TMZ previously reported ... Ross has taken a ton of heat for his song, U.O.E.N.O ... in which he happily sings, "Put Molly [Ecstasy] all in the champagne. She ain't even know it. I took her home and I enjoy that. She ain't even know it." Translation -- date rape.
Reebok tells TMZ ... "Reebok holds our partners to a high standard, and we expect them to live up to the values of our brand. Unfortunately, Rick Ross has failed to do so."
Reebok goes on: "While we do not believe that Rick Ross condones sexual assault, we are very disappointed he has yet to display an understanding of the seriousness of this issue or an appropriate level of remorse."
Lil Wayne's night in a Miami strip club almost ended with blows -- he and Trick Daddy came dangerously close to a Drake-Chris Brown type brawl ... and TMZ has photos inside the club.
Weezy was chillin' at King of Diamonds last night when, according to sources inside the club, he started to get a bad vibe from Trick Daddy's posse.
We're told Wayne decided to cut the night short, and while walking out with the homie Mack Maine ... a few of TD's boys stepped up and threw a lit cigarette in Wayne's dreads.
Before Wayne could react ... we're told KOD security jumped in between the parties and cooled off the situation.
Also, our sources say at no point were Trick Daddy and Wayne ever face-to-face -- and Trick Daddy was not with his boys when things got heated outside.
King of Diamonds tells TMZ, "It's sad they had to revisit a situation that was Internet beef ... while surrounded by naked girls."
TD's been jawing at Wayne over Twitter ever since he went on a major anti-Miami rant back in February.
We reached out to Weezy and Trick Daddy's camps ... nothing back yet.
KOD says both rappers are welcome back anytime.