It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Miley Cyrus has definately made the crossover from lil girl, to bad chick! Check out this awesome photo gallery of her 15 most rachet photos! She still looks pretty bad!
Nicole Richie showed up to the met gala looking GORGEOUS!! The Theme was "punk" and she nailed it!! Rihanna though so too! She tweeted out a pic of nicole with the caption "“This b**** makes me throw up"
Last August Trey got in some trouble with a crazy female, who might or might not be a skrripper, who said Trey made it rain too hard and she walked away with injury. Some chick ain't never happy! I'm glad Trey walked because he is waaay to pretty for jail! :)
Chris Brown and Drake Might be beefin, but it doesn't stop Breezy from jammin out to Drake's "Started From The Bottom"!
Here is Ariana as Cat Valentine
: We did a quick search of the DOCTORS OFFICE that Rihanna was spotted leaving - 435 N Roxbury Dr in Beverly Hills. There are a NUMBR of general practitioners there, along with a few opthamologists there.
But there are a few OTHER kinds of medical facilities there too, including a clinic called "Beverly Hills STD Testing" and a few psychologists that specialize in substance abuse.