It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Cecilia Duncan is suing the singer, claiming Usher hired her as a part-time nanny back in December 2010 and she worked her ass off caring for his two sons (aged 4 and 5) often exceeding 40 hours per week.
According to the lawsuit, Cecilia felt like she was being overworked without being paid overtime … and expressed her concerns to Usher in 2011 that she was being shafted.
Cecilia says Usher ignored her complaints for more than a year … and finally fired her a$$ last September without paying her overtime money.
Rihanna and Chris Brown are offically off again and Rihanna made it clear how she felt about their situation on twitter for EVERYONE to see!!!
Rhianna started the fight with this tweet below:
"If I drop all my hoes for you and we still don't work out you owe me some hoes."
Then Chris cam back with:
"She's not mine if she's everybody else's."
Rihanna had more to say!! Check it out HERE!
Wiz Khalifa is off the hook for charges of marijuana possession. Police in Winston-Salem, North Carolina busted Wiz and several members of his entourage for possession last May.
According to the "Winston-Salem Journal," the Assistant District Attorney in Forsyth County dropped the charges after the rapper agreed to appear in a public service announcement to be broadcast to children at a charter school in Winston-Salem.
In Forsyth County, prosecutors typically agree to drop charges against first-time drug offenders in exchange for some sort of community service. Prosecutor Mike Silver says Khalifa's status as a popular rapper gave him the opportunity to send a strong message to children.
In the video, Khalifa reportedly talks about the importance of education. He also encourages children to take responsibility for their actions.
Photo Credit Getty Images
LMAO!! Check out this pic from 1933 of a dude that looks exactly like Jay-Z! Swag n all!!! What if Jay was a vampire? Or is he so rich that he does have access to a time machine! MIND BLOWING!!
Such an awesome performer Michael was... but dang Mike, say it aint soo! Famed choreographer Wade Robson has filed paper work with allagations of child moslestation aginst MJ four years after his passing. Wade Robson had testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him. Robson is claiming he suffered from "repressed memory" and that's why he didn't file his creditor's claim on time.
Wade met Michael when he was 5 years old and they developed a friendship that lasted for years. By the time Wade was 7, he went for sleepovers at Neverland and MJ's homes in L.A. and Vegas. The sleepovers continued until Wade was 14.
Justin Bieber is about to go through some real problems now... The L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. investigated the case and sent the file to the D.A. Sheriff's investigators are urging prosecutors to charge the singer with battery for spitting in his neighbors face this past March and yelling out "I'm going to f**king kill you!"
And if you missed it, check out the video of JB being attacked on stage in Dubai!