It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
OH Kanye! You make us all laugh! :)
Kanye was on a radio tour last week and hit up a lot of different stations including a long time "friend" Sway. The interview seemed to be going good until sway asked one question to Kanye and it rubbed Yeezus the wrong way! And Kanye made sure that Sway knew that "He aint got the answers" and that "“YOU AIN’T BEEN DOIN’ THE EDUCATION!”
LOL Well some REAL genuis made a remix which of course makes everythin Kanye says easier to swallow!! LOL The first video is the Remix from Dj H2 (HeroHalo). AWESOME STUFF! The second clip is the full interview with Sway!
IF YOU ARE A BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPER.... YOU ARE NUTS!! Facing mobs like this just to get a deal... more power to ya! I have never been able to handle the craziness so do me a fav and pick me up somethings on your way! ;) Below are a few deals I would love....
1. Beats By Dre Solo HD Headphones, $114.95 (Walmart)
2. Element 50″ 1080p LED HDTV, $229 (Target)
3. Dell Inspiron 15.6”, Celeron Processor, 4GB RAM, 320 GB, $199.99 (Walmart)
4. Funai 32″ 720P HDTV, $98 (Walmart)
5. Kindle Fire 7″ HD 16GB Tablet, $79 (Staples)
6. Xbox 360 4GB, $99 (Walmart)
7. iPhone 5S + $75 Gift Card, $189 (Walmart)
8. Playstation 3 12GB, $149 (Walmart)
9. LG Blu-ray player, $38 (Walmart)
10. $100 iTunes Gift Card for $85 (Best Buy)
Just a little something to make you laugh... but that was just a side note. The real point about this post is sometimes you are that one person that is drunk and useless to the crowd. Well here are a few things you can do to be more drunk and more helpful! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
1. Get stuff for bloody Mary’s! Many people are up at the crack of dawn getting the feast prepared... Why not be the stress reliever and offer them a good morning drink with a lil kick!!
2. Offer to handle the pets. If its a big get together and people are coming and going... the pets are sure to get antsy. Be of an assistance and offer to handle the pets as people are coming and going. It will get everyone a peace of mind!
3. Hang around the kitchen. Now while this may seem like a bad place to be because your are drunk and useless... but think about it, what if someone need help getting grandmas punch bowl from a high cabinet or they need plastic wrap stat... you will be there to assist!!
4. Help clear the table. When all is said and done, offer to help clear the table... most likely they won't push you to do the dishes if you were willing to clean the table and help put the left overs away!
5. Once the pie is out... move on to the good liquor!
Kayne is probably heated!! Kanye final made an appearance on the Breakfast club and Charlamagne the Great said everything the world has been thinkin about Kanye but has never had the guts to say to the man.... GET EM CHARLAMAGNE!!! YEAH!!!
If you missed it! The best od the best performances from the American Music Awards. Everyone from Rihanna to Miley, Lady Gaga to Macklemore and Ryan Lewis! Good stuff. check it out
Soooo accoding to Kim's mom... Em and Kim have been seeing a lot of eachother lately and Em is even building her a new home right down the way from his place! They have been off and on since they were 15 and have TWO failed marriages behind them but that still doesn't stop true love!!
THIS IS WHY SOCIAL MEDIA IS THE DEVIL!!! check out this guy on a Social Media Experiment. He checks out peoples tweets and facebook post that are posted while in the immedate area of him. Then he'll find these people and pretends to know all kinds of info about them (which he does because is all over there profiles!). This just shows how much info of yours is availibe to the public and weirdos like this guy!
Kinda creepy right??