It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
: MediaTakeOut.com EXCLUSIVELY broke the news two days ago that Joe Budden and Consequence GOT INTO IT at the Love And Hip Hop REUNION show. Well now we've got some EVEN CRAZIER NEWS!!!
According to Consequence, during the scuffle - Joe LOST HIS PHONE, and Cons picked it up. And here's where it gets CRAZY, Consequence says he got text messages between Joe and some dude named DERRICK, and they sound like LOVERS. Here's what Cons told NYs Angie Martinez on Hot 97 yesterday:
CONSEQUENCE: There's somebody named Derrick [texting Joe Bodden] and Derrick is basically saying 'Don't do anything stupid, we're hanging on by a thin thread. Ima come see you after the reunion. I love you and I miss you.'
And I guess [Joe Budden] must have told Derrick, 'Hey why don't you come to London, Wednesday.'
ANGIE: What? What are you saying?
CONSEQUENCE: And then there's emoticons of an engagement ring and a baby. . . . Here's what I'm saying, we live in New York and it's 2013
ANGIE: This is crazy. I feel like [Love And Hip Hop producer] Mona Scott is on the party line. I feel like we're shooting a show right now.
CONSEQUENCE: Nah Nah Nah . . . I was so DISGUSTED [reading those apparently GAY love texts] that I broke the phone. Just threw it, and broke it. But I still got proof. Don't get it twisted.
I am not going to lie, I don't know if Derrick is a man, but Joe's got some 'splaining to do