It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
The hackers responsible for exposing multiple celebrities' financial information fancy themselves heroic outlaws ... because they secretly idolize Dexter, the vigilante serial killer from the Showtime show.
The first clue ... there's a quote from "Dexter" at the top of the hackers' website -- "If you believe that God makes miracles, you have to wonder if Satan has a few up his sleeve." The quote is from the Season 2 finale episode entitled "The British Invasion."
But there's another more secret message ... if you search the website's source code ... you'll discover a link to a hidden YouTube video that doesn't appear anywhere on the hackers' page. The video contains the "Dexter" end credits theme music.
Then there's the obvious parallels between Dexter's "code" -- only killing murderers -- and the hackers' self-righteous vigilantism.
Among the celebs hacked ... Kim Kardashian, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Mel Gibson, Ashton Kutcher, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Donald Trump, Al Gore, and Hulk Hogan. It's still unclear how the hackers selected their victims. And you can add Mitt Romney and Tiger Woods to that list!
Also worth noting ... the hackers list their motto on their Twitter account in Russian, which translates to "F**k the police."
and according to Media Takeout...
The Hackers apparently got a hold of Jigga's SOCIAL and his ADDRESS and they ran an EQUIFAX report on him.
Here's what WE'RE TOLD Jigga's credit report shows:
- He owes about $800K on a $5.6M on his mortgage on his Tribeca penthouse apartment
- He owes about $235K on his American Express card.
- He has an old $800 telephone bill in COLLECTIONS.
Here's what WE'RE TOLD Beyonce's Credit Report shows: - She has an HSBC credit card with a $30K limit
- She's paid up on ALL her bills and paid off all her mortgages.