It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
A woman who once claimed Ne-Yo was her baby daddy is suing the rapper, claiming he defamed her by trashing her on a TV show.
Jesseca White claims in her lawsuit ... Ne-Yo went on VH1 and painted her as "an unchaste woman who deliberately tricked him into believing he was the father of her child ... so that she could fraudulently bilk him of 'ungodly amounts of money.'"
Jesseca and Ne-Yo used to bang. Jesseca had a kid in 2005 and she listed Ne-Yo as the daddy on the birth certificate. A paternity test proved otherwise.
Jesseca alleges she told Ne-Yo at the time she gave birth she wasn't sure he was the father, but Ne-Yo went on VH1 and claimed she tried to aggressively defraud him. As a result of the show -- which was a "Behind the Music" about Ne-Yo -- Jesseca says people have called her all sorts of names, including "c**t," "bitch," "pathetic" and "gold-digging bitch."
She also claims her career as a photog and a graphic designer has been torpedoed.
Jesseca is suing for unspecified damages