It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Apparently faking a wedding and getting knocked up isn’t enough for the Kardashian's ratings anymore, so Kim Kardashian has resorted to vampirism. Cool. Normal. Everything going on here is super normal.
Kim is basking in a bath of her own blood because it is A) disgusting and B) makes your skin more youthful.
Kim is getting something they call a blood facial, or an “updated vampire facelift.” I don’t know what an outdated vampire facelift is, but it sounds terrifying.
Kim captioned this grotesque photo as, “Tonight on Kourtney & Kim Take Miami!!!! #VampireFacial #kktm.”
So yeah, the Kardashians HAVE resorted to vampirism to boost ratings.
Kris Jenner: “Twilight” is the most popular thing in the world!? What do they have that we don’t?
Kendall Jenner: Uhh, vampires. They have vampires, mom.
Kris Jenner: Vampires! Yes, that will do just fine! **laughs maniacally** Muahahaha!
Apparently, Dr. Paul Nassif from the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” is one of the pioneers of this facial, naturally, because the NBC Universal family of television shows loves to shamelessly help it’s own.
In related news, Kris Humphries’ aunt told UK Tabloid The Sun that Kris’ wedding to Kim Kardashian was only for ratings and that she most definitely "frauded" him into a wedding because she needed to get more famous. However, we already knew this. Kris has been blowing the fraud horn for months!