It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
An $11,000,000 mansion in Bel Air might be enough for some people, but not Kim Kardashian and Kanye West ... because TMZ has learned they have their sights set on buying THREE other multi-million dollar mansions across the globe.
As TMZ first reported, KK and KW plunked down a huge chunk of change to build a 14,000-square-foot pad in an über-private, gated community in Bel Air, CA.
But sources close to the couple tell TMZ they aren't stopping there. We're told they plan to buy homes in New York, Miami and Paris too -- and, no it's not a coincidence those are all centers of the fashion industry. Also, the Kardashians have DASH stores in all, but Paris.
Kim and Kanye have been in Brazil the last few days, and there are rumors they're looking to scoop up a home there too -- but we're told that wasn't the plan ... they were just meeting an architect they might hire for their Bel Air pad.
However, our sources say the Brazil trip has been so enjoyable ... they're now open to buying a place there too.
Must be nice.
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/11/kanye-west-kim-kardashian-house-paris-new-york-miami/#ixzz2KcG0xgnY
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com