It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Kanye West is never one to shy from a headline-grabbing outfit. His recent homemade beanie-cum-balaclava and the Céline womenswear shirt he wore back in 2011 (which we thought looked rather good) are particular favourites of ours, but it seems he's rather regretting one particular wardrobe choice - his leather Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci kilt.
skirt kilt had its first outing back in 2011 and was sported throughout Kanye and Jay-Z's 'Watch The Throne' tour but, if today's reports are to be believed, it's recently been causing West some grief. The father-to-be has allegedly asked photo agency Getty Images to remove all photos of him wearing the skirt at a concert in aid of Hurricane Sandy last December after receiving jibes from fellow rappers, reports The Sun .
Although Kanye had already worn the skirt on numerous occasions, his appearance at the 12-12-12 Hurricane Sandy Benefit Concert in Madison Square Gardens caught the attention of MC Lord Jamar, who decided to write an elegantly-titled song about it, Lift Up Your Skirt …
He introduced the skinny jeans to the rap scene
Then he wore a f***ing skirt on a video screen
Then he wore it again at a memorial
I can't pretend that this s**t ain't deplorable
Just a taster of some of the less vitriolic lyrics for you there.