It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
The most shocking development yet in the Chris Brown probation saga ... HE SHOWED UP TO COURT TODAY WITH RIHANNA!!!!
Brown -- and the woman he was convicted of beating in 2009 -- arrived to the L.A. Courthouse together Wednesday afternoon where Chris faced allegations that he lied about completing his community service.
Rihanna sat quietly in the gallery with Chris' mom as Brown and his lawyer Mark Geragos told the judge the singer did nothing wrong
As we first reported, prosecutors believe Chris participated in a scheme to DUPE the court by getting Virginia officials to say he completed service at a day care center that he never actually performed.
But today in court, the judge said he needed more time to review all of the evidence presented by the D.A..-- and ordered Brown to meet with his probation officer within 48 hours to discuss the situation.
The judge says he wants to hear from the P.O. after the meeting -- and scheduled the next court hearing for April 5.
Brown and Rihanna left the courtroom arm-in-arm -- and one person on the scene tell us she smiled at the singer and tried to cheer him up as they left the building.
Apparently, it worked ... 'cause Brown was all smiles as he was driven out of the courthouse.