It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Chris Brown swears he didn't start Sunday night's violent brawl with Frank Ocean ... and he's champing at the bit to tell cops what went down in the recording studio parking lot ...TMZ has learned.
Law enforcement sources tell us ... Chris' lawyer, Mark Geragos, has already contacted detectives and said the singer is ready, willing and able to give them the blow-by-blow, because he knows he did nothing wrong.
What's more ... sources say Geragos' team has surveillance video of the last part of the fight, and Chris is as clean as a whistle -- not throwing a single punch.
But here's the thing. We're told the video also clears Frank Ocean -- he never takes a swing at anyone. The fighting is between the two posses.
The video, however, is not the be-all and end-all, because it only captured the back end of the fight. The altercation began in the parking lot and no cameras were trained on the action. So it doesn't show who started it. The fight moved into the lobby, and that's where the camera captured the brawl.
Chris' account is radically different from a witness who claims Chris threw the first punch.
As for why Chris booked it before cops arrived, we're told Geragos gave him the strictest of instructions ... if he ever got in a situation where trouble was brewing, he MUST leave immediately