It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
: On Thursday night at Los Angeles' famous PLAYHOUSE . . . IT WENT DOWN . . . Rihanna finally CONFRONTED Karrueche.
Here's how it all POPPED OFF. Karrueche was having a party at the LA hotspot to celebrate the cover of Rolling Out Magazine. Se was expecting to have a fun time with some friends and industry folk.
But at around 12AM, we're told . . . RIHANNA showed up in the club - and went DIRECTLY to the VIP where she sat across from Karrueche.
The insider explained, "It was really TACKY for Rihanna to show up, but I guess she wanted to do something."
And do something she did. Because MediaTakeOut.com's snitch claims that after about 5 minutes, Rihanna walked over to Karrueche - and STEPPED TO HER. The insider explained, "Rihanna didn't yell or act beligerant or anything, she just said, 'So you wanna TURN UP rice cakes." (Rihanna calls Kae rice cakes).
The insider added, "We were all stunned that Rihanna was so bold. Karrueche just turned away and tried to ignore her. Rihanna's friend [Melissa] was just there laughing."
In the end our snitch claims that Rihanna eventually WALKED AWAY from Karrueche, and left the club.
But here's the INTERESTING PART. We're told that despite BOTH his chicks being in the same club . . . on the same night . . . Chris Brown was NOT there.