It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
: So now the truth behind the whole Justin-Selena bereakup is FINALLY coming out. Justin got high off styrup and f*cked some other chick and Selena found out about it. At least that's what Star Magazine is saying.
Here is what Star is reporting:
On December 21, an insider tells the magazine, the 18-year-old pop star joined rapper Lil Twist and nursing student Milyn “Mimi” Jenson around 6 p.m at the Beverly Hills Four Seasons.
“They all went to buy weed at a smoke shop on Olympic Blvd. in Hollywood,” the insider said, “then they got food at McDonald’s and went back to the hotel.”
At the hotel, the group smoked marijuana and drank a chemical concoction known as “sizzurp” throughout the night. From there, they went to the Baby singer’s $6.6 million Calabasas mansion, where Justin opened up about his fondness for tattoos and Xanax, as well as his plans to build a hookah room in the house.
After that, Justin held Mimi’s hand, and showed her the breathtaking view from his backyard. The insider said that Mimi said Justin was really kind, romantic — and stoned — after he’d been “smoking pot all night.”
The group returned to the Four Seasons, where the coupling between Mimi and Justin continued in his bedroom suite.
“Justin surprised her by saying, ‘I want to know if you taste good.’ He started kissing her cheek and ear and neck and then her whole body,” the insider said. Then, the Biebs removed Mimi’s clothes and engaged in sexual activity with her.
Justin, who stayed clothed the entire time, ended things quickly after the marathon session, despite Mimi’s hopes he’d take things further.