It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
17-year-old rapper Chief Keef is already getting a head start on his baby mama drama -- in fact, he's so far ahead of the game ... he allegedly impregnated a girl who's STILL IN MIDDLE SCHOOL ... and now, she's suing for child support.
The girl filed the petition for child support in Chicago, claiming Keef -- real name Keith Cozart -- fathered a baby daughter with her back in 2011.
The girl's exact age is unclear, but according to the docs, she currently attends a Chicago middle school -- meaning she was .. at MOST ... in 8th grade when she conceived the child, but could have been in 6th grade.
Cozart -- who has since worked with Kanye West, Young Jeezy, and Rick Ross -- was 15 at the time.
In Illinois, it is considered a misdemeanor for two people under the age of 17 to have sex ... even if they're in a consensual relationship. When both parties are between 9 and 17 years old, the older person commits a crime called "criminal sexual abuse."
Punishment for the crime includes a max sentence of one year in jail ... and a requirement to register as a sex offender for ten years -- but in reality, these cases are almost never prosecuted.
The most likely scenario in which Keef would face a judge is if the girl's parents press charges -- but if that hasn't already happened, it probably won't.
The girl is suing Keef for an undisclosed amount of child support, including health insurance and other medical expenses. Calls to both Keef's people and the girl's family were not returned.
Keef's no stranger to legal problems -- he was just sentenced to 60 days in juvey for violating his probation on a gun charge.