It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
What was supposed to be a day of triumph and celebration turned to a huge nuance for Meek Mill when Philadelphia police arrested the rapper the same day he'd scheduled an album release party for his debut LPDreams & Nightmares. Well the Maybach Music spitter isn't taking the incident lightly: He is suing the city of Philadelphia and two police officers for false imprisonment.
According to the complaint, the rapper born Robert Williams was driving his Range Rover SUV in October 2012 when two police officers pulled him over "without cause or justification," Courthouse News Service is reporting.
Meek is now seeking compensatory and punitive damages for civil rights violations, false imprisonment, invasion of privacy and civil conspiracy.
While locked up, Meek says that police officers took pictures of him and posted to Instagram and other social-media sites. The "I'mma Boss" MC estimates that he was in jail for approximately nine hours and wasn't charged with any criminal activity. The arrest caused him to miss a scheduled promotional appearance in Atlanta and cost him big bucks too, he claims.
Following the incident, Meek had to refund his deposit for the private jet that was booked to fly him to Atlanta. The rapper's team is also claiming that the arrest cost him "the loss of numerous sponsorships and endorsements; the loss of plaintiff's solitude, seclusion and privacy; the anxiety and embarrassment associated with plaintiff being placed in a false light; and the anxiety and embarrassment of being seized, detained, confined and imprisoned against plaintiff's will."
"Cops just harassed and violated me last night in Philly just for being famous," Meek originally tweeted on November 1, after he was released.
photo and story from MTV.com