It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Image by Splash News Because Britney Spears could really use the money (not), or because fans are in desperate need to get their, “Toxic” on live again, it appears as though the pop icon is one step closer to scoring a Vegas deal. Rumors that the Louisiana native is in talks of a Vegas residency started last week. And, on Monday, it appears that those dreams are even closer to coming true. TMZ is reporting that Brit is on the verge of sealing a deal that could earn her even more than the $100 million deal that Caesars Palace inked previously with Celine Dion, a name that is synonymous with Sin City. A source tells the celebrity tracker this: “The deal is a go. There are several stipulations that could throw a monkey wrench in the deal, but it's basically done.” And, like Celine, the deal is said to be with one of the Caesars group properties. It was previously unknown which hotel the hitmaker was in negotiations with. Hollyscoop has been in touch with Caesars Entertainment, who told us that they, "are always interested in having artists with the caliber of Britney Spears performing." In addition to Celine, the entertainment giant is responsible for bringing other mega acts including—Rod Stewart, to Sir Elton John, to Cher—to the Strip. Reportedly, the outstanding issues yet to be settled in the deal include a scheduling mishmash ranging from whether she’ll stick to one hotel for multiple shows in a week, or bounce around Las Vegas Boulevard. We expect to receive an official announcement on the deal from Caesars once it is finalized. The news comes after it was revealed that Spears and her fiancé, Jason Trawick, had split—a report that Hollyscoop broke in December. According to reports, the separation was pretty amicable. Britney is said to have returned her ring to Trawick, and he has signed a confidentiality agreement to not speak about what went on behind closed doors in their relationship. Word on what went wrong with the couple is still unknown, but a report from FOX News clues that it could have been related to, “an uneven balance of power” over Britney’s conservatorship. “It was exhausting for Jason and not the way he wanted to live his life,” a source told the outlet’s Pop Tarts column. “But this is best for both of them.”