It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
When wearing latex, even Lady Gaga must proceed with caution.
Gaga suffered a very public wardrobe malfunction when her black latex pants split while she was on stage at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada on Friday, according to GossipCop. During a performance of “Heavy Metal Lover," Gaga hopped onto a motorcycle for part of her routine, causing her Versace pants split and expose her bare derriere.
The superstar singer reportedly took it all in stride and kept on performing like nothing happened, writes to GossipCop.
But splitting her pants wasn't Gaga's only wardrobe snafu of the night.
Never one to shy away from controversy, Gaga sported an assault rifle bra, complete with two fake plastic guns, during a portion of her "Born This Way Ball" tour stop in Canada. The Sun notes that such an outfit could upset the families of the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.
The 26-year-old has also been making headlines recently for her ongoing feud with Kelly and Sharon Osbourne.
Sharon called Gaga a bully after the singer posted an open letter to Kelly on her LittleMonsters.com blog. According to Gaga, Kelly's show "Fashion Police" is "rooted in criticism, judgment, and rating people's beauty against one another."
Gaga on Saturday defended her choice to publish the letter. "The 'real world' can be cruel, why not try to change it into a better place? I am an activist. Nobody takes adolescents seriously, I do," she tweeted. "My letter to @MissKellyO was open, because her statements on cyber-bulling were public & as a youth activist I'm compelled to be involved."
LOOK: Lady Gaga suffers a wardrobe malfunction while performing at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada, on Friday, Jan. 11.