It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
January 08, 2013: There is a new report out today by the website Celeb Dirty Laundry. They surmise that Kim is faking her pregnancy. How, you ask. Well here is their THEORY: So will Kim Kardashian have a fake pregnancy ala Beyonce? Come on, we all know Bey had a surrogate… especially after her Australian TV appearance where her belly seemed to flip inside out momentarily. Hey to each her own… but why lie about it. Yes, I did see the white bikini photo of B, but that was clearly a photo-op and anyone can push out their belly a little. How could Kim pull it off and why? Well, for one, Kim’s baby daddy Kanye West and Beyonce’s husband Jay-Z are BFF’s so the idea was probably brought up by Yeezy. Bey seemed to have gotten away with it and retained her nice tight figure, perhaps Kanye thought Kim should do it to. Come on, we all know that once Kim actually has a baby she is going to blow up. Kanye knows that too, so he was trying to be proactive about things and gave her the idea to have someone else ruin their body and Kim could have all the joy and glory. It would not have been that hard. Kim was taking steps to harvest her eggs, so clearly she had a plan already. I don’t believe that plan included freezing her eggs, but to actual put them in another woman’s basket.