It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Suge Knight and Katt Williams claim they are NOT TO BLAME for that massive parking lot brawl last week ... saying it started when some jerks flung racial slurs at them and shouted "F**k Obama" repeatedly.
As TMZ first reported, Suge and Katt were caught on video tangled up in a huge fracas last weekend outside Eden nightclub in Hollywood (see below).
A rep for Suge tells TMZ ... the rappers in NO WAY started the fight. The rep claims while Katt was talking to a TMZ photog ... a horde of guys started calling him the N-word, specifically shouting "f**king ni**er" and then "F**k Obama."
*** WARNING: VIDEO CONTAINS LOTS AND LOTS OF PROFANITY
We're told Katt walked over the culprits to ask them to stop, but the group wouldn't quit. The verbal exchange got heated and Suge's rep says one guy got physical with Katt. The rep tells us that's when Suge stepped in, trying to keep the incident from escalating further ... but Suge and Katt realized it was two against 15, so that's when they decided to get out of there. But you'll recall ... an eye-witness that night -- who claimed Suge punched him -- said it was Katt who started the melee by calling some guy "a Mexican" and it escalated from there.