It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
January 04, 2013: There is a new report circulating that rapper Eminem has turned his life over to Christ . . . and is now a BORN-AGAIN Christian. Word is that Em is building a relationship with God and using that to help him spiritually, and with his addiction problems.
Here is what is being reported:
A source claims that he has witnessed the Detroit rapper’s transformation firsthand. He said Eminem has removed himself “from the depths of the music industry” and will no longer be conforming to what the business expects of him, according to Christian Post.
There is some merit to the rumor, although it requires traveling back to 1996 when Eminem released his debut album, Infinite. In a song titled “It’s OK,” Eminem says:
“But in the midst of this insanity, I’ve found my Christianity through God and there’s a wish he granted me. He showed me how to cope with this stress and hope for the best, instead of moping depressed.” . . .
The website ChristWire profiled Eminem as a “Christian Warrior” in 2011, applauding him for his Chrysler ad during Super Bowl XLVI.
“Through any problems he has had in live he has risen above the blackness that surrounded him,” the article writer, August Weisz, said. “He is truly a Christian hero.”