It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Who better to look to than Snoop Lion (formerly Snoop Dogg) on the first day oflegalized recreational marijuana use (Dec. 6) in Washington.
The "Drop It Like It's Hot" rapper took to Reddit on Wednesday for an AMA chat with fans about his favorite girl, Mary Jane.
From how many blunts he smokes a day to Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson's own puff and pass habits, Snoop wasn't afraid to out a few of his fellow doobie brothers.
There's no doubt that Snoop was blowing O's while firing off his answers. Check out the highlights (see what we did there) below:
StongBad: What's the longest you've gone without smoking?
shagadelik: Do you roll your own blunts or are they rolled for you?
avenx: What was it like working with Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson in Starsky & Hutch?
Those cats can smoke uhearme
Shalom86: Who's better at smoking weed, Dave Chapelle or Dr. Dre?
martzzz: Are you always high before concerts/recordings?
March1989: I've heard that you've said Willie Nelson is the only person who has outsmoked you. Is this true?
Willie is 1 of tha greatest to do it!! Smokn n music
spookyjack123: Do you believe in the taxation of Mary Jane with legalization, or would you prefer to see it have little to no taxes ?
Legalize it n if that means tax it then do it
On average, how much do you smoke in a week?
81 blunts a day x 7