It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
: MediaTakeOut.com is STARTING to get information regarding the MURDER-SUICIDE committed by Kansas City Chiefs player Jovan Belcher. The 25-year-old Kansas City Chiefs linebacker murdered his 22-year-old babys mother Kasandra Perkins early on Saturday morning, then he drove to the stadium and killed himself in front of his coach and general manager.
We spoke EXCLUSIVELY with one of Kasandra's friends who tell us that the FATAL ARGUMENT started . . . over Jovan's JEALOUS DELUSIONS that his girlfriend was having a relationship with R&B singer TREY SONGZ - even though she NEVER MET HIM!!
The friend tells MediaTakeOut.com, "[Kasandra] and her girlfriends went to see Trey Songz and Miguel at Midland [theatre]. It was one of her first nights out since having the baby." But it was what happened AFTERWARDS that caused Jovan to go crazy.
The friend explains, "After the concert [the girls] went to the afterparty. She didn't do anything wrong, she wasn't with any guys, and was nowhere near Trey." But despite that, Jovan was FURIOUS when he learned that Kasandra didn't come DIRECTLY HOME after the concert. And INSTEAD was at the afterparty with HUNDREDS of fans.
Kasandra's friend added, "[Kasandra] left after getting a text from Jovan. And that's the last we saw her." And she added that to accuse Kassandra of creeping with ANYONE, including Trey Songs - is RIDICULOUS. As we said above, Kasandra NEVER MET Trey Songz.
When Kasandra arrived home, reports are that Jovan ACCUSED HER of having a relationship with TREY SONGZ and then SHOT HER multiple times KILLING her.