It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Does Drake want to become the new Hugh Hefner? Based on the grotto at his new place, it seems like a good possibility.
The 25-year-old hip hop artist just purchased a 7 bedroom, 9 bathroom home in the Hidden Hills suburb of Los Angeles -- for a whopping $7.7 mill -- and it's got everything a young (rich) bachelor could want.
Inside the nearly 7,500-square-foot house, the Canadian-born superstar can enjoy his new 24-seat movie theater, game room, gym, spa/massage room and a Gothic-looking wine cellar and tasting room.
The inside is amazing, but outside features are what really blew us away.
Aubrey Drake Graham (as he's known on his birth certificate) now has his own tennis court, 5-stall horse facilities with a riding area, sand volleyball court and mechanical bull with its own viewing area. Yes, a mechanical bull.
And when Drizzy wants to channel his inner Hef? Oh, he can just hang out at his huge pool that boasts waterfalls, an 80 foot slide and a grotto that easily rivals that of the ultimate Playboy. Even we'd move to the Valley for this place.
In addition to all these amenities, Drake also scored himself one amazing deal -- this crazy compound was listed for $27 mill just three years ago. A nearly $20 mill discount? Now that's some good negotiating...
Click "Launch Gallery" above to check out more shots of Drake's sweet new pad!