It's never to late to follow goals no matter what month it is...
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did last year.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree….
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything…
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change…
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come…
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
"Like usual, Knaye's premise confuses the facts, so then therefore everything else has to be thrown out." - Arsenio Hall
That couldn't have been more clear and precise! LOL! I LOVE THIS! Arsenio Hall was answering questions during the Grammy nom show and someone asked him about Kanye talking non sense in his rant on the Breakfast Club a few weeks ago. Arsenio came out very direct, yet calm in his words and let the public know that he truly thinks Kanye is a DRAMA QUEEN!! ;)
Jimmy Fallon and The Roots can make anything fresh! Check out their acappella version of "We Can't Stop".
I love Jimmy!! Here he is pranking his security guard Adelina. Jimmy enlisted the help of WWE Divas The Bella Twins to help out! Its a good laugh!
I enjoy getting to know the back story of artist. School Boy Q has done everything from ballin to pushin... Get to know your dude!
Well they do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.... Well kinda some of these actors, singers and more are a lil upset that Rihanna made there style before they did! LOL
1. Cassie's Side buzz
2. Patwa’s doobie wrap - Rihanna wore this style at the AMA's
3. Venus X's Ghetto Goth look - Rir is rocking that look in the "What Now Video"
4. Teyana Taylor’s boyish-femme “style”
5. Aaliyah’s iconic style
OH Kanye! You make us all laugh! :)
Kanye was on a radio tour last week and hit up a lot of different stations including a long time "friend" Sway. The interview seemed to be going good until sway asked one question to Kanye and it rubbed Yeezus the wrong way! And Kanye made sure that Sway knew that "He aint got the answers" and that "“YOU AIN’T BEEN DOIN’ THE EDUCATION!”
LOL Well some REAL genuis made a remix which of course makes everythin Kanye says easier to swallow!! LOL The first video is the Remix from Dj H2 (HeroHalo). AWESOME STUFF! The second clip is the full interview with Sway!